Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Employee Spotlight: Erin

Hello! I'm Erin, Jenn's assistant :)

Photobucket
image courtesy of Harrison Studio

I have been with Modern Day Floral since May of 2008, though sometimes I feel like it has been years :) I'm fortunate enough to work with some of the most incredible and talented men and women in the industry along with the best clients anyone could ask for :) Thanks to everyone for helping me LOVE my job!!!


Photobucket
(yes - that is me in the background making sure the tiniest detail was 100% perfect...)
Image courtesy of Lizzie Photo


This past May, I graduated from Kendall College of Art and Design right here in downtown Grand Rapids with a BFA in Interior Design. Since there are SO many parallels between interior design and event/floral design, I find myself using my education on a daily basis. Once in awhile, I get to dabble in AutoCad or draw perspectives for presentations and clients!

Photobucket


Just some randomness about me...

- I am engaged (as of September) to my best friend, Joe :) We will be getting married next August and can't wait to start our lives together!
- I am completely obsessed with Thursday night television :) It is such a great way to kick off Friday!
- If I could live off crab rangoon, chocolate chip bagels and popcorn I totally would :)
- My favorite vacation spot is Maui with Rome closely following...
- I am IN LOVE with the Twilight series... more about Team Edward, but can't help feeling some love for Jacob...


Photobucket
image courtesy of Harrison Studio




So that is me in a nutshell :)

Thanks!!!!
Erin

0 comments: